Renholdër
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renholdër

PLAY-BY-POST canine r o l e p l a y

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest topics
» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
a s d i s || b r e l a n d EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm by Visitor

» test
a s d i s || b r e l a n d EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm by Sasha

» Verenhukka
a s d i s || b r e l a n d EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm by Visitor

» || OZONE ||
a s d i s || b r e l a n d EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm by Anonymous.

» akrasia
a s d i s || b r e l a n d EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:59 pm by Visitor

Directory
Guide
Setting
General Rules
Roleplay Rules
Allowed Canines
Hierarchy
Announcements
8∙23∙14 —Website & Thread update! Check out the thread here.
8∙13∙14 — Grand Opening! Check out the announcement here.
Meet Our Staff

Affiliates

a s d i s || b r e l a n d

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asdis

Asdis

Desired rank : Tribune Join date : 2014-08-02

a s d i s || b r e l a n d Empty
PostSubject: a s d i s || b r e l a n d   a s d i s || b r e l a n d EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:58 am

a s d i s || b r e l a n d Berlin-025

Some stars can't shine without the darkness.
name;; Asdis - Norwegian form of Icelandic Ásdís, meaning "god-goddess." Breland - habitational name from any of various farms named Breland, from bre ‘glacier’ or breid ‘wide’ + land ‘land’.

age;; One year and 11 months.

gender;; Female.

sexual orientation;; Pansexual. (attracted to both gender.)

species;; European Wolf.

origin;; South Norway.

height;; Around 26-29 inches at the shoulder.

weight;; Around 82 pounds.

coat description;; Asdis' coat ranges in various shades of browns, grays, blacks, and whites. Scattered throughout her body in stripes, spots, and circles. Although her cost looks rough, coarse, and thin, surprisingly it is actually extremely thick and soft, since living in a country that is pretty much cold most of the time. She is pretty thin, to be honest, rarely any muscles are found any where in her body, though her longs legs, and large paws, help through some of those rough times.

mental description;; Although she might seem vain, arrogant, and somewhat snobby, Asdis is actually quite kind and shy. Coming from a royal blood family, she has learned the arrogant ways of the high-bloods, but she has regarded those ways over the years. She learned how to cope with many other things, also. Coming off as shy whenever any gender of wolf talks to her, and learning the differences, she has made it. Once you do get to know her, and get her out of her shell, she is quite sarcastic, also having a comeback for almost everything. That sarcasm does sometimes get in the way of her gaining friendships and trust from other wolves.

Now don't get me wrong, but Asdis can be quite an ass sometimes. She's almost all time angry, or grouchy, depending on what mood she is in, depends on how angry she'll be. When it comes to protecting her loved ones, she will get pissed off, and she will probably jump your ass.

Although she does come off as an ass most of the time, she's actually a really sweet gal.

fragrance;; Asdis smells of sweet flowers and pine trees, swirling togethe to create the perfect concoction of a sweet scent. Most of the scents coming from the wilderness and the forests around Norway, also from her adventures around the Norwegian area.

eyes;; Asdis' eyes are a soft golden color with swirls of  amber and brown around her iris.

friends;; Sasha. (If they're the two leaders shouldn't they know each other? XD)

enemies;; None.

best friends;; None.

partner;; She's still learning how to grow up, even though she's two and a half.

family;; Deceased.

weaknesses/phobias;; ▻Achluophobia - Fear of darkness
▻Aeroacrophobia - Fear of high, open spaces.
▻Algophobia - Fear of pain.
▻Anthropophobia - Fear people/humans.
▻Asthenophobia - Fear of fainting or weakness.

strengths;; ▻Open mindedness.
▻Creativity.
▻Bravery.
▻Integrity.
▻Bravery.
▻Kindness.
▻Citizenship.
▻Forgiveness and Mercy.
▻Gratitude.

likes;; ▻Rainstorms.
▻Light.
▻Waking up early.
▻Being surrounded by friends.
▻Cheering up people.

dislikes;; ▻Foolishness at inappropriate times.
▻Stress.
▻Being called out for something she didn't do.
▻Wolves/living things who think they are perfect.

Last edited by Asdis on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
your beloved pimp daddy
Admin

a s d i s || b r e l a n d Empty
PostSubject: Re: a s d i s || b r e l a n d   a s d i s || b r e l a n d EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:20 pm

Accepted; feel free to join the roleplay!
Back to top Go down

a s d i s || b r e l a n d
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renholdër :: 
BREATHE LIFE
 :: Females
-
Jump to: