Renholdër
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renholdër

PLAY-BY-POST canine r o l e p l a y

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest topics
» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm by Visitor

» test
: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm by Sasha

» Verenhukka
: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm by Visitor

» || OZONE ||
: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm by Anonymous.

» akrasia
: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:59 pm by Visitor

Directory
Guide
Setting
General Rules
Roleplay Rules
Allowed Canines
Hierarchy
Announcements
8∙23∙14 —Website & Thread update! Check out the thread here.
8∙13∙14 — Grand Opening! Check out the announcement here.
Meet Our Staff

Affiliates

: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous.

Anonymous.

Desired rank : Hunter Join date : 2014-08-25
Location : Spearheading a Rebellion against Black Licorice. ;3

: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: : : Anonymous : : --W.I.P   : : Anonymous : : --W.I.P EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 pm

: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P Anonym10
Anonymous.
"The Price of Being a Sheep is Boredom.
The Price of Being a Wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the Other With Great Care..."

Species; Gray Wolf.

Given name; Anonymous was given no name.

Alias; Anonymous.

Nicknames; Call her what you like.

Gender; She'll be the one carrying any pups.

Age; Two years.

Desired rank; Hunter.

All I Ever Wanted,
Was to Reach out and Touch Another,
Not Just With my Hands,
But With my Heart...

Coat color; Anonymous has a vast array of colors throughout her coat, with different shades of red, gray, black, white, orange, and tan colliding and crossing together throughout her coat. Her creamy-colored chest spreads down and out, canvassing her underside with a milky tan that rises up to try and overtake the orange that bathes her sides, and slides down her forelegs and thighs. Her ruff is a clashing battle between black, white, and gray, black easily covering most of it, though the softer colors do manage to break through and make their appearance. Her tail is predominantly white, speckled with gray that darkens to black as you get closer to her rump.

Fur length; Thick, long, and lushes, Anonymous has a beautiful pelt that floofs out naturally, allowing her to withstand colder climates without so much as a whimper. The hairs constantly stand erect, and seldom are they weighted down with water, snow, or muck. In the middle of a thunderstorm, Anonymous would retain the fluff and puff easily. Not only that, but her coat is seldom tangled, and is always very well kept.

Fur markings and scars; Between two orange ears, a black stripe dances down the center of her forehead, fading into an orangey-gray that leaks down the bridge of her nose. Her cheeks are a refreshing splash of white, gently spreading out into a gray on the edges. A peculiar black band wraps around the ankle on her front left leg, thick and very noticeable.

I've Been Screaming for Years and no one has Ever Heard Me...

Eye color; An alluring, and oddly toned blue, Anonymous possesses a frosty, almost colorless ice for eyes, with flecks of silver that sparkle from time to time. The invigoratingly bright blue irises are framed by a dark ring of black that prevents the color from leaking into the white.

Physical build; Anonymous easily looks bigger than she is, due to her thick and poofy coat, while in reality shes really quite lean, and far from bulky. Her lithe muscles have formed her body into a machine specifically built for speed, though she would have no trouble handling herself in a fight or helping with the takedown of prey. Don’t misunderstand though, for while Anonymous may be a sleek slab of muscle, she has noticeable curves underneath it all, and a sway to her walk like no other.

Scent; The crunch of leaves beneath ones step, the frolicking through a meadow, the clap of lightning, and the rumble of thunder combined would be the best way to describe it really. Anonymous’ scent is brisk and inviting, an overall invigorating and alluring aroma that’s hard to forget.

Raindrops are my Only Reminder That Clouds Have a Heartbeat.
That I Have one, Too.

"The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections."

: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P _10

Find me a Cure for These Tears, I'd Really Like to Exhale for the First Time in my Life.

History; It was a chilly evening in late March when Anonymous was born, with three siblings.
The early years were nothing more than a constant quest that required her to find her way to the soft nub protruding from her mothers stomach and suckle as much of the liquid out as she could.
By the time her eyes opened, all of her littermates had been given names; Beautiful names. Petra was the first-born, and even as a young pup it was clear that she would grow up into a goddess. Her fur was a stunning blend of darker and lighter gray hues, with small black markings popping up seemingly without a pattern.
The second-born was Florin. Not only was he the largest, but he was also extremely handsome. His blonde coat was eye-catching, yes, but it was the golden gaze of the young pup that melted most hearts, the quirky smile always going for the win.
Anonymous was the third-born, and while she too had a stunning coat, her younger brother, Cicero, quickly trumped over her. His coat was a bland white, flawlessly blended with pearl highlights.
All in all, Anonymous was the only one who had yet to be called something, and to be seen as beautiful. Her coat was too odd, too strange and clustered with too many different colors.
She was quickly discarded.
Though she was still a member of the pack, no longer was she to be labeled as the Alphas' daughter. The most anyone would ever call her was 'Girl' or 'Hey You!' There was nothing to specifically refer to her as.
--Still more to add, this is just what I managed to get out for the time being ><--

Im too Poor to Avoid the Luxury of Hysteria Right Now.

Personality; Caught between trying to be what she wants, and who she is, Anonymous doesn't really know where she belongs. The fact that she really doesn't have a name doesn't help any of this, and she spends a lot of time questioning herself, and feels as though shes missing a part of herself that she needs to survive. Highly intelligent, Anonymous comes up with earth-shattering ideas that almost always help for the better, though seldom does she take credit for them. Shy, and soft-spoken, Anonymous greatly enjoys another's company, as well as being noticed by someone, though she would have much difficulty voicing such appreciation. All in all, Anonymous feels very alone in the world, what with her strong sense of what’s right and wrong and almost always disagreeing with others. Opinionated as she may be, she tends to agree with someone for the sake of avoiding an argument. However, as much as she tries to prevent upsetting others, Anonymous receives a strange sort of pleasure from conflict, and would love to be in the middle of it, though she’s more of a background character in the novel of life, and tends to try her best to blend in with others. But, should she get to know you, and open up to you, you'll find that she loves to debate things, and argue with one in the privacy of a single wolfs company. Underneath it all, there's a certain anger, a need to fight back and get what she wants, though she's too heart-broken and wounded to do anything about it. The single-most desire Anonymous has, is feeling as though she belongs. To be recognized and to be appreciated. She’s calling out to someone, but her voice is as soft as leaves drifting in the wind.

“Sometimes I think the loneliness inside of me is going to explode through my skin and sometimes I’m not sure if crying or screaming or laughing through the hysteria will solve anything at all. Sometimes I’m so desperate to touch, to be touched, to feel, that I’m almost certain I’m going to fall off a cliff in an alternate universe where no one will ever be able to find me.”

Strengths; ...

Weaknesses; ...

Likes; ...

Dislikes; ...

Fears; ...

Crush; ...

Mate; ...

Pups; ...

Friends; ...

Family; ...

--THIS IS A HUGE WIP AND IM SORRY ITS SO BAD ATM. I'LL ADD MORE THINGS AND EDIT IT ALL AS MUCH AS I CAN EACH DAY WHENEVER I HAVE THE TIME, But for now I just wanted to get it up so everyone can see the basic outline of her c:
But yeah, Meet Anonymous ;3
<3333
Back to top Go down

: : Anonymous : : --W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renholdër :: 
BREATHE LIFE
 :: Females
-
Jump to: