Renholdër
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renholdër

PLAY-BY-POST canine r o l e p l a y

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest topics
» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
Iscariot EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm by Visitor

» test
Iscariot EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm by Sasha

» Verenhukka
Iscariot EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm by Visitor

» || OZONE ||
Iscariot EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm by Anonymous.

» akrasia
Iscariot EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:59 pm by Visitor

Directory
Guide
Setting
General Rules
Roleplay Rules
Allowed Canines
Hierarchy
Announcements
8∙23∙14 —Website & Thread update! Check out the thread here.
8∙13∙14 — Grand Opening! Check out the announcement here.
Meet Our Staff

Affiliates

Iscariot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iscariot

Iscariot

Desired rank : Auxiliary Join date : 2014-08-24

Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Iscariot   Iscariot EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Iscariot Ria11wsc-yukon-19_zpscfdd7dcd

I s c a r i o t

N a m e ; He has gone by Iscariot for the entirety of his life. No middle name, no surname. Just Iscariot.

A l i a s ; None, as of yet.

G e n d e r ; Male.

A g e ; Two years.

S e x u a l i t y ; Pansexual. (Attraction to all genders)

B r e e d ; Timber Wolf. (Canis lupus lycaon)

P o s i t i o n ; Vagabond.

D e s i r e d P o s i t i on ; Auxiliary.

Iscariot Ria11wsc-yukon-18_zpsc0ed295f

P h y s i c a l

O p t i c a l ; His irises are of a common golden-brown coloring.

W e i g h t ; 84 lbs.

H e i g h t ; 25 in.

C o a t C o l o r i n g ; Iscariot's base coat coloring is a light, bordering-on-white gray, with different shades of gray and black scattered randomly throughout his coat. However, as is the norm for most pure-blooded wolves, his coat does not belong entirely on the gray-scale; no, there are some faint patches of brown here and there. Barely noticeable, but there nonetheless.

C o a t ; Iscariot's coat is, while thin and short, incredibly soft to the touch.

S t a t u r e ; Iscariot is a small, lanky wolf with only a thin sheen of muscle under his coat. His limbs are long and slender, making him a fairly good runner, although his stamina is in poor shape, which is the one factor keeping him from being a Hunter.

S t r e n g t h s ; Speed, intelligence, problem-solving, memorization.

W e a k n e s s e s ; Fighting, stamina, confrontation.

S c e n t ; His scent is a faint, soft scent that resembles the scent of pine.

Iscariot Ria11wsc-yukon-11_zps8eb8714b

M e n t a l

P e r s o n a ;
Timid
Iscariot is a timid wolf at heart. He gets spooked easily, and can't handle loud and sudden noises very well. His timidness goes hand-in-hand with his shyness; he rarely ever approaches another person, let alone initiates conversation. This stems from his difficult past; he's had a history of being bullied and put down by peers and siblings alike, so it's not surprising that the discrimination would have an effect on him later in life.
Quiet
Iscariot rarely speaks. He normally only does so when answering a question, and even then the answer is bound to be short and to the point. He conveys his thoughts through his actions; it's easier for him, that way. If he's happy, he'll act happy. If he's sad, he'll act sad. A fairly simple concept that not many seem to grasp.
Kind
While he is quiet, this doesn't mean that he's rude or cold in any way. In fact, he actually goes out of his way to cheer people up, or help someone else out without expecting anything in return -- although, because of this, many believe that he's easily manipulated, which is quite on the contrary.
Bright
Iscariot is extremely intelligent in the way that he finds solutions to problems that arise. He can come up with some of the most innovative, creative ideas, and yet the fact that he rarely speaks prevents others from realizing just how intelligent he really is.

H i s t o r y ; Iscariot doesn’t remember his biological parents. No, the first thing he remembers is seeing the face of his adoptive older sister; Calliope. There was a look of horror on her face, he remembered. Why? Well, because he was covered with blood and lacerations, but he couldn’t remember how he got them. Calliope’s face was just… his first memory. Now, at the time, the shock was probably keeping the pain away, but he was in terrible shape nonetheless. He remembered her asking for his name, and he didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t remember anything; the only thing he could manage to recall was the name ‘Iscariot’. He had a gut feeling that the name didn’t belong to him, but it was all he had. And so, he went with Iscariot.

Thankfully, Calliope didn’t just run away and forget that she ever saw him. No, she helped him up and back to the den where she and her family resided. When Calliope’s parents saw her and Iscariot, they nearly shrieked. Calliope’s mother’s – Elodie’s – first instinct was to smack Iscariot away from Calliope, and she did just that.

Well, not quite. Actually, she snapped at Iscariot, her tooth snagging on the flesh covering his shoulder and ripping open a wound. Iscariot fell, and the excessive blood loss caused him to grow fatigued, his world growing darker. He knew he was dying. He just thought it was a little unfair. He was brought into this world just three months ago, and before he could even experience it, he was going to be taken out of it.

But apparently, that wasn’t the case. No, Iscariot did eventually wake up, in the corner of Calliope’s den. He was covered with herbal remedies, and his body ached so much he could barely move without crying out. The only one who ever paid him any mind was Calliope. Calliope’s parents, named Elodie and Erol, never gave him a second glance. They simply allowed him to sleep in their den, and they brought him enough food and occasionally reapplied fresh herbs to his still-healing wounds. It would have been tolerable, if it weren’t for Calliope’s siblings, named Amos and Cannon. Originally, they treated him just like Elodie and Erol did. Not talking to him, refusing to make eye contact, etc. But as time went on, they—particularly Amos—got annoyed with his presence. You see, Amos was the first born. The oldest. The one who should receive the most attention, the one who should be groomed to be a leader. But he got jealous. Why? Iscariot didn’t really know, nor understand, for Elodie and Erol only brought him food and herbs because they were obligated to. But Amos didn’t see it that way. Amos saw it as pampering, as special attention. And he grew to despise Iscariot with all his being.

Once Iscariot grew well enough to actually stand up and walk around, Elodie’s first instinct was to take Iscariot back to where they found him. No one really questioned this; well, except for Calliope. She got furious with her mother, and refused to let her lay a hand on Iscariot. Calliope grew to be very protective of Iscariot, and as time went on, Iscariot began to glorify his big sister. Seeing her as his only protector, as his parental figure even though she was only a mere two months older than him.

And this brother/sister relationship between the two infuriated Amos. Since he was the first born, he thought that his bond with Calliope should be far more stronger than Iscariot’s, and that if anyone was gonna be glorified, it was Amos. But that wasn’t the case. And so, as time went on, Iscariot found himself being bullied by Amos and Cannon on a daily basis. It started with harmless, not-so-playful fights as pups, where Amos was intent on forcing Iscariot to submit to him. As they grew older, however, Amos got stronger, and their “playful” fights turned into serious ones. In fact, at one point it got so serious, Amos nearly took out Iscariot’s left eye. Luckily, Calliope was around, and she was able to break up the fight. Sadly, the fight did leave permanent damage. To this day, Iscariot is partially blind in his left eye; everything he sees with his left eye is just one big blur of color, and he’s unable to discern one thing from another.

This fight didn’t leave just physical scars though. It left emotional scars, irreparable scars. Scars that would stick with Iscariot until the end of his days. Amos was the meaning of fear. Amos was fear, anger, dominance. Iscariot didn’t just grow to be scared of him, though. No, after a while, Iscariot grew to hate him, and it wasn’t any standardized hate. No, it was a fiery, white-hot hatred that sent pangs of adrenaline at the very thought of Amos. But, even though he resented the wolf with all his being, even though he wanted nothing more than to be on the opposite side of the Earth from this monster, he couldn’t find it in him to stand up for himself. He knew that if he tried, his attempt may very well be the cause of his death. And so, he tolerated it. He let himself be the emotional outlet to Amos’s anger issues, just until he was old enough to survive on his own.

Calliope, however, was unaware of just how resilient Iscariot was. She still viewed him as her timid little brother; the scared, broken little pup she found while exploring that one, faithful day. She was always his protector, and she was intent on saving him. And so, with every fight that she had to break up, her love for Amos waned until it was nonexistent, and a hate just shy of Iscariot’s took its place.

This fury, however, was much different from Iscariot’s. While Iscariot’s was strong yet silent, Calliope’s hatred was explosive. And she really did show it, when Amos attacked Iscariot for the last time.

Amos had pinned Iscariot to the ground, snapping at him and telling him he was worthless, that he was better off dead. Iscariot was choking underneath the weight of Amos’s paws, and this action here was the one that triggered Calliope. She screamed, jumped at Amos and pinned him to the ground, clamping her jaws around his leg and shaking furiously until a sickening snap rang throughout the den area. Amos screamed, his bone jutting out of the flesh of his leg.

”Calliope! Calliope, please stop!” Iscariot cried, and it was only then that Calliope stopped, and realized what she had done. She dropped Amos’s leg, and her older brother curled up on the ground, shivering, whimpering. Blood was beginning to form a small pool underneath his torn leg, and his pupils were but pinpricks due to the intense shock. Calliope stumbled back, letting out a guttural shriek once everything had processed. Once she realized that she had wounded her blood brother beyond repair. After a moment of silence, she turned to look at Iscariot.

”Leave,” she had said. Her voice sounded empty, resigned.

”Calliope…?” he murmured.

”Leave! Get out of here! Go, run as far as you can!” she screamed. But she didn’t look angry. She just looked sad.

Iscariot owed his life to Calliope, and somehow, he understood that she didn’t really want him to leave, but she wanted him to be safe. Safe from what, Iscariot still doesn’t know, but he didn’t have time to question it. And so, he ran. He ran for days on end, ran until he was sure that he could travel for a thousand miles and never end up back at the place where Calliope found him. And now, he’s here.

L i k e s ; Silence, warm days, the scent of honey, the taste of rabbit, exploring, and the sound of water trickling.

D i s l i k e s ; Loud and sudden noises, rain, thunderstorms, the scent of mint, crowded spaces, and speaking in front of others.

G o a l s ; His only current goal is to find someone who will accept him for who he is, someone who's okay with the fact that he doesn't talk and someone who won't force him to be more outgoing.

Iscariot Ria11wsc-yukon-17_zps1644b720

R e l a t i o n s

P a r e n t s ;
Erol|Father|Alive
Elodie|Mother|Alive

S i b l i n g s ;
Amos|Older brother|Deceased|Cause: Blood loss
Cannon|Older brother|Alive
Calliope|Older sister|Alive

L o v e r ; None

F r i e n d s h i p s ; None, as of now

R i v a l r i e s ; None

T h e m e ;

All pictures © http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Ria/Fotos_Ria.php

Last edited by Iscariot on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleipnir

Sleipnir

Desired rank : Auxiliary Join date : 2014-08-24

Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iscariot   Iscariot EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Hey look, Walk the Moon!

I didn't even know who they were until like a few weeks ago when I saw them open for Panic! At The Disco live.

Anyway they're like one of my favorite bands now.

So yeah good choice I approve.
Back to top Go down
Admin
your beloved pimp daddy
Admin

Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iscariot   Iscariot EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Accepted; feel free to join the roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iscariot   Iscariot Empty

Back to top Go down

Iscariot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renholdër :: 
BREATHE LIFE
 :: Males
-