Renholdër
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renholdër

PLAY-BY-POST canine r o l e p l a y

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest topics
» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm by Visitor

» test
Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm by Sasha

» Verenhukka
Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm by Visitor

» || OZONE ||
Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm by Anonymous.

» akrasia
Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:59 pm by Visitor

Directory
Guide
Setting
General Rules
Roleplay Rules
Allowed Canines
Hierarchy
Announcements
8∙23∙14 —Website & Thread update! Check out the thread here.
8∙13∙14 — Grand Opening! Check out the announcement here.
Meet Our Staff

Affiliates

Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleipnir

Sleipnir

Desired rank : Auxiliary Join date : 2014-08-24

Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey Empty
PostSubject: Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey   Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey Images10
Sleipnir

There's a Hole in My Soul,
I can't fill it; I can't fill it

[/i]

Name :: Sleipnir
Pronunciation:: slayp - nayr
Name Origin:: An eight legged horse from Norse mythology
Nickname :: Slep or Slippy or Slip
Orientation :: He hasn't quite decided.  So uh Pansexual I suppose.
Breed :: Timber Wolf
Country/Continent of Origin :: Of Nordic descent
Ranking :: Auxiliary

Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey 350x7011
You Have Always Worn Your Flaws Upon You Sleeve,
And I Have Always Buried Them Deep Beneath The Ground.

APPEARANCE
Eyes :: His eyes are nothing special.  They're a common brown, not really much to look at.
Coat :: His coat is an interesting hue of dirty orange and the fur on his belly is white.  It is short but its thick and does its job.
Markings :: Other than the shades of brown and black tints in the fur on his torso, neck, and head, he has no other markings.
Scars :: None quite yet.
Build :: Sleipnir is built for long chases but lacks in strength.  He's taller than average and his pickiness when it comes to meat leaves him skinny and meek.

Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey Images11
Dig Them Out, Let's Finish What We Started.
Dig Them Out, So Nothing's Left Unturned.
PERSONALITY
The first thing you'll notice about Sleipnir (other than you know, his appearance) is his unwillingness to speak.  He's very embarrassed of his stutter so while he is capable of speech, he prefers to stay silent.  

He is very observant and loves watching nature and interactions without actually taking part.  At times, he can be aggressively Zen and thoughtful and he is most likely to become aggressive at these times.  Because he is Zen and you are not.  Obviously.

Not being a strong leader, Sleipnir tends to attach himself to a wolf or a couple of wolves that have all the characteristics he lacks.  These characteristics include but are not limited to:

+ Strong
+ Possesses a nice voice
+ Shallow
+ Brave
+ Assertive
+ A natural born leader

One weird quirk about Sleipnir is that he can't stand the idea of eating meat.  He's a pescatarian meaning that the only meat he eats is fish.  His reasoning behind this is unknown.  Maybe he doesn't want to harm nature's beautiful creatures.  Maybe he doesn't like the taste.  He's never actually told anyone why.  This generally serves as but an inconvenience to his pack members and most won't put up with him being picky leaving him to catch his own food.  He doesn't mind it though.  He loves fishing.

Strengths ::
+Fishing
+Persistence
+Speed

Weaknesses ::
+Skinny
+Stutters
+Lacking in strength

Fears ::
+Apeirophobia (fear of infinity)
+Uranophobia (fear of heaven)
+Glossophobia (fear of speaking)

All of Your Flaws And All of My Flaws, They May Have Been Exhumed, We'll See That We Need Them To Be Who We Are, Without Them We Are Doomed.

BLOODLINE
Parents :: Freya(mother) Bjornar(father)

Siblings :: Kvasir (brother) Baldr (brother) Váli (brother)

History :: Once upon a time in a land far, far, farrrrr away two wolves had four little boys and as they were Norwegian, they wanted to name their pups after old Nordic Gods.  The oldest was named Kvasir after the God of wisdom and inspiration.  The second was the fairest and they named him Baldr after the God of purity and light.  The third they named Váli after the God of vengeance as he was the bulkiest.  And the smallest of the litter Sleipnir after Odin's favorite horse.

The four boys got along well and each found a way to grow into their names. Kvasir grew to be noble and wise.  Baldr grew to be handsome and charismatic.  Váli grew to be mighty and prideful and little Sleipnir grew to be stubborn and swift.

As time wore on the two proud parents decided it was time for the boys to leave the nest and they set out but Baldr was allowed to stay being as his parents thought that he was so beautiful that he was sure to produce beautiful and healthy grand children for them.

So the three brothers set off but it wasn't long before Váli grew restless.  He said "why is Baldr their favorite? I am by far the strongest and I could end his puny life in a second." As the wisest of the three, to this Kvasir replied "If we open a quarrel between our past and present, we shall find we have lost our future." Váli was so blinded by jealousy that he paid no heed to his older brother and went back the way he came.

The fate of either brothers are unknown but I'd put money on Váli coming out on top.

Anyway, the remaining two brothers continued on their journey for many months before they ran out of food.  Kvasir, as he was the wisest of the two, Kvasir said "Slep, there is only food for one here but the forest to the East supplies enough for another.  You should go there so you can support yourself."  So Sleipnir, the swiftest of the brothers, left the last link to his family and headed East.

Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey Odin_a10

(Odin riding Sleipnir)

Theme Songs ::

Flaws - Bastille

Back to top Go down
Admin
your beloved pimp daddy
Admin

Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey   Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Accepted; feel free to join the roleplay!
Back to top Go down

Sleipnir The Eight Legged Horsey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renholdër :: 
BREATHE LIFE
 :: Males
-
Jump to: