Renholdër
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renholdër

PLAY-BY-POST canine r o l e p l a y

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest topics
» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
{{ M A R I O N E T T E }} EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm by Visitor

» test
{{ M A R I O N E T T E }} EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm by Sasha

» Verenhukka
{{ M A R I O N E T T E }} EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm by Visitor

» || OZONE ||
{{ M A R I O N E T T E }} EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm by Anonymous.

» akrasia
{{ M A R I O N E T T E }} EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:59 pm by Visitor

Directory
Guide
Setting
General Rules
Roleplay Rules
Allowed Canines
Hierarchy
Announcements
8∙23∙14 —Website & Thread update! Check out the thread here.
8∙13∙14 — Grand Opening! Check out the announcement here.
Meet Our Staff

Affiliates

{{ M A R I O N E T T E }}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marionette

Marionette

{{ M A R I O N E T T E }} Empty
PostSubject: {{ M A R I O N E T T E }}   {{ M A R I O N E T T E }} EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:09 am

{{ M A R I O N E T T E }} Gliss10
Miss Marionette Sikaria
{{ send us a blindfold, send us a blade ----
titled ;; Marionette Alishka Sikaria 
aliased ;; Misses
aged ;; two years
gender ;; female
sexual orientation ;; homosexual; attractions to the same sex
breed ;; timber wolf 
ranking status ;; currently a vagabond
---- tell the survivors help is on the way }}

coat ;; a mix of light browns, blacks, and whites
eye color ;; a natural amber
build ;; agile and thin thought still curvy
talents ;; 
- superior knowledge of hunting techniques
- superior agility 
- high stamina
- quick wits
flaws ;; 
- she carries the constant delusion that certain water will poison her if she drinks it. by a loved one she may be coaxed into drinking
- overly dramatic and trusting at times
- she isn't very strong
appearance ;; If it wasn’t the allure of her personality that drew you in it would be her bodice. This female has a slender body, agilely formed for stalking silently and hunting prey. She is not the strongest wolf out there but she is superiorly intelligent in the art of hunting. She is a well formed beauty; her coat is of medium length, has several shades of brown, black, and white, and appears silky to the touch. Her body is free from scars and impurities. Marionette carries a certain flow of beauty to her – it isn’t that her body is very slender and curvy, fragile, but rather her soft smile and warm eyes.  

{{ i was a blind fool, never complained ----
personality ;; Marionette, a kind and gentle female with a heart seemingly made of gold. At first she may come off as a bit of a flirt but that is just her cover up for what she is truly trying to become. She indulges herself into the wrong crowds and may come off as a bit of an obliviously insolent idiot. Marionette lives up to her name; she is a pathetic little girl who is lost in the world without another at her side. First off, she can’t make a decision on her own and will play children’s games with herself to help her choose. Secondly, she is morbidly afraid of being alone. When she is left alone she will tremble and resort to her shell of introversion and talking to herself to keep company. She is nothing of an introvert around other, though. She is overly talkative and will speak anything that comes to her mind. She may not even think about it first, either. She is very blunt because of this; she is unaware that she offends others and only thinks about herself at times. At other times, young Marionette will be overly conscious of others’ emotions and will constantly (and annoyingly) ask if you’re okay, if she has offended you. She overuses sarcasm and exaggerates her emotions. Marionette seems very dramatic and engaging.

The thing about Marionette, though, is that she can get very annoying if you hang around her too much. She can easily get over attached to her friends, family, and loved ones. Even thought this is true, Marionette is a backstabber; she may make you think she is your friend and then go behind your back and become this totally different personality with totally new friends. At this point, you should’ve already gotten the clue that she is utterly insane. She’ll mutter things to herself and talk to thin air. She laughs with herself, have full on conversations with herself, and does some very strange things. You may find her looking at something that isn’t there... and sometimes even shouting random and very disturbing things. She will occasionally get very cynical and apprehensive around people she knows, sometimes even forgetting who her best friends are. She can be very dark and disturbing and also very playful and engaging. You can never be too sure which version of Marionette you’ll get: Histrionic or Schizophrenic? 
mental disturbances ;; histrionic personality disorder plagues Marrionette as well as paranoid schizophrenia.
dislikes ;; 
- marrionette is morbidly afraid of being alone
- she does not like the sound of rain or anything related to water
- she hates profanity
- anybody who laughs without marionette's presence in the conversation
- being excluded; she will force herself into the situation
- overly sophisticated and serious wolves
- silence
- pups and animals younger than her
likes ;; 
- being important
- being paid attention to 
- anything that includes her
- hunting 
- talking to "herself" 

- being called by her nickname, Misses

---- all the survivors singing in the rain }}
friends ;; none, as of this moment 
acquaintances ;; none, as of this moment
family ;; all deceased though her hallucinations generally contain them
foes ;; none, as of this moment
crush ;; none, as of this moment
mate ;; none
offspring ;; disliking pups, Marionette refuses to have any

{{ i was the one with the world at my feet ----
---- got a battle, leave it up to me. }}
Back to top Go down
Admin
your beloved pimp daddy
Admin

{{ M A R I O N E T T E }} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {{ M A R I O N E T T E }}   {{ M A R I O N E T T E }} EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Accepted; feel free to join the roleplay!
Back to top Go down

{{ M A R I O N E T T E }}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renholdër :: 
BREATHE LIFE
 :: Females
-
Jump to: