Renholdër
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renholdër

PLAY-BY-POST canine r o l e p l a y

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest topics
» Pledge - a pokemon roleplay
Noah Samandriel Evans EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm by Visitor

» test
Noah Samandriel Evans EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm by Sasha

» Verenhukka
Noah Samandriel Evans EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm by Visitor

» || OZONE ||
Noah Samandriel Evans EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm by Anonymous.

» akrasia
Noah Samandriel Evans EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:59 pm by Visitor

Directory
Guide
Setting
General Rules
Roleplay Rules
Allowed Canines
Hierarchy
Announcements
8∙23∙14 —Website & Thread update! Check out the thread here.
8∙13∙14 — Grand Opening! Check out the announcement here.
Meet Our Staff

Affiliates

Noah Samandriel Evans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Noah Samandriel Evans Empty
PostSubject: Noah Samandriel Evans   Noah Samandriel Evans EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:52 pm

He's not dead he only looks that way

I bought my enemies rope to hang me
And the knives to gang me
You can watch ‘em stab me on your television

●B A S I C S●
"Here it is again yet it stings like the first time
Seems it never ends, Double nickels on your dime"

Name : : Noah Samandriel Evans
Nicknames : : None yet
Name Meaning/Origin: : NO●ah● -- Derived from the Hebrew name נוֹחַ (Noach) meaning "rest, comfort".

Date of Birth: : December 1, 2010
Born in: : Canada

Species: : Eastern Wolf Wolf
Accent/tone of voice: : Noah has a very distinct voice. It's gruff and slightly higher pitched than you'd expect but still fairly deep and manly sounding for the most part. Like everyone Noah's voice changes pitches and ranges based on mood and emotion. Being sad it might be quieter and being angry it would be louder with a more aggressive tone to it.

Current Rank: : Vagabond
Previous rank(s): : None

●A P P E A R A N C E●
"These feelings tend to leave me with a hole in my chest
Now the time has come I just wish I could erase"

Coat: :
Noah has a very simplistic fur pattern. Primarily it would seem his fur holds a medium grey color to it with a few shades of darker and lighter mixed in. The tip of his muzzle is a lighter almost white color. The closer to his backside the more tan he gets. There are some blackended spots but for the most part his fur is completely limited to tan and gray pigments.

Eyes : :
When looking at Noah's his eyes are probably the first thing you notice. Everyone's parents have taught them not to stare but it's hard to follow this rule of respect with Noah. His left eyes is mangled and raw looking around the actual eye, a raw scar wound from an accident when he was younger. The eye itself is pale and glossy looking, the pupil almost unable to be seen. Around the edges of the white useless eye is red and always irritated looking. The only way you know what his eye color used to be is by looking at his good eye. This eye is still pale but obviously still working with the pupil still visible and no redness. It seems to be a mix of greys, whites, and pale greens and browns to make a dull greenish brown.

Build : :
Noah has a fairly average build for a male his age. He isn't huge but not scrawny, in the center of buff and toohpick. Nothing special about his build really. Lean and fit but not strong necessarily. Despite his wound he tried to keep in shape despite it being difficult to hunt and fight being blind in one eye.

●P E R S O N A L I T Y●
"These feelings tend to leave me with a hole in my chest
Now the time has come I just wish I could erase"

Noah isn't really sad or happy. He has his ups and downs and a sad past but he likes to look at things on the bright side. You could say he's a optimist but that's not really the case. The thing about Noah's personality is for the most part he's faking it. Noah is quite sad actually, but he doesn't want to live through life sad. He acts happy and puts up with it because he wants to be happy and make other people happy. It's weird to say but the best way for him to keep himself happy to make people smile and laugh.

This being said that he likes to joke around and make people laugh so he's very playful. He likes to play jokes and mess around in general. He's sarcastic in the best kind of way, very witty while not exactly trying to sound rude or mean. He'll also say very cocky things, acting as if he's full of himself as jokes, not actually having meaning behind what he's saying but saying it just to be funny and lighten the mood.

He's not a totally happy avoid all problems guys though. Even though he does try to avoid his own problems and put on a happy appearance and just let his own problems roast and boil inside him he likes to talk with other people about their own problems. Well actually, its more accurately not a talking matter it's more about listening and giving someone the support they need. Letting them know he's there if they ever need to vent to him, or let off some steam and egg someone's house as long as it's in completely none violent ways.

Despite being nice everyone has their faults and Noah is not exempt to that. He can loose his temper really easily. While he tries to keep it down and control it he can get mad quite easily, and become more violent. If he's passionate about someone he will fight with words and if it's severe enough he'll even get in fist fights over it. Under high levels of stress he acts more angry and less happy. Rather than becoming sad and mopey when he's having a tough time getting by he acts angry at everything. Noticing the faults and people and society and blocking out positivity.

Anger is not his one and only fault though. Noah struggles with a pretty bad case of OCD.. His OCD is primarily in numbers, more importantly counting. Counting is something he does almost constantly. Counting how long it takes to do something, counting the number steps it takes to get somewhere, counting rocks. Its a mystery as to why he's compelled to count, but he is. Sometimes he can fight the urges to count silently in his head as it can be a major distraction but he doesn't have a very good grasp on his OCD. Other of his symptoms for OCD is: the need for order and completeness, repetitive checking (looking over his shoulder or behind things often), and nervous rituals (stomping his feet a certain amount of times or moving something a certain amount of times).

He is also smart though. Despite nervous behavior that can often be distracting Noah is extraordinarily good with numbers. This is almost certainly because of his obsession with counting. Numbers isn't the only thing that defines him as smart though. He has a vast knowledge of English and French languages as well as a good grasp on different concepts and theories.

●F A M I L Y●
"All the damage done to your name and your keepsakes
It's only just begun, it's been fun, we were blind, deaf and dumb"

Wife : : None
Daughter(s) : : ??? (Unknown), ??? (Unknown)
Son(s) : : ??? (Unknown)

Paternal Grandfather : : Arkana Evans (Alive)
Paternal Grandmother : : ???
Maternal Grandfather : : ???
Maternal Grandmother : : ???

Father : : Samandriel Evans (Deceased)
Mother : : Loraline Corie-Evans (Unknown)

Sister(s) : : None
Brother(s) : : Desten Evans (Alive), Corry Evans (Deceased), Garrok Evans (Deceased), Gavin Lucas (Adopted, Alive)

Uncle : : Isao Evans (Deceased)
Aunt : : ???
Uncle : : Archie Evans (Deceased)
Uncle : : ???
Uncle : : Anark Bane (Deceased)
Aunt : : Alana Bane (Deceased)
Aunt : : ???
Aunt : : Allison Ann (Deceased)

Cousin : : Jayson Bane (Deceased)
Cousin : : Tonari Bane (Alive)
Cousin : : Connor Bane (Alive)
Cousin : : Mary Elizabeth Ann (Alive)
Cousin : : Peyton Ann (Alive)
Cousin : : Jordan Evans (Deceased)
Cousin : : Tami Evans (Deceased)
Cousin : : Francis Evans (Deceased)
Cousin : : Devon Evans (Alive)

●O T H E R   I N F O●
"Where did you go as the lights went black?
Look whats become of me"

Theme Song : : Calling All Skeletons - The Alkaline Trio {LISTEN}
Voice Claim : : Josh Dun {LISTEN}
Face Claim : : Josh Dun {CLICK}
Star Sign : : Sagittarius
Obsession : : Story Telling

Noah (c) Me
Back to top Go down
Admin
your beloved pimp daddy
Admin

Noah Samandriel Evans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah Samandriel Evans   Noah Samandriel Evans EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Accepted; feel free to join the roleplay!
Back to top Go down

Noah Samandriel Evans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renholdër :: 
BREATHE LIFE
 :: Males
-
Jump to: